Dear Imprisoned Voice

11:15 AM / Posted by ProfoundThought /



Dear Imprisoned Voice,

I apologize for the lies that I use to disguise you, for the emotional abuse you cried through. My sincerest regrets for wanting to reject you, then conveniently upset you, by forcing you to come from beneath your hiding place.

Please once again make haste and chase any and every vulgar, irrefutable outrageous
And outlandish item discussed within your presence, because my words recently roll off my lips like heaven. But not in the sense of being a place of rest, just one of distress when the individual discovers my words to be untruthful but initially easy to digest.

I beg you dissect all that is uncovered. Find a way to overcome this lover of acceptance. Force me to release you and stop being reckless—provide you leverage and wisdom…..

Controlled from the folds within this cranium so that I can unlock you from the chains that have stained my character.

Sincerely,
ProfoundThought

(image found at: www.soldiersperspective.us/.../ )

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment