Why I did not Blog

11:51 AM / Posted by ProfoundThought /

Fellow Readers,

It's been some time since I've been up here. As you all know, life happens and sometimes, people happen....if you get my drift. Some just know how to push those buttons and leave you in a rut, left fending for yourself, because they said something to question your character or take you out of character. Nevertheless,I can't really blame them for my own mishaps, because when it comes down to it, I am responsible for my own behavior. Sometimes it can be difficult. You may find yourself grown still acting like a child, wanting to punch someone in the face for something they did or said. Stress takes its toll on you and you don't have time or may not feel like doing anything else because, in the words of my fellow co-worker.....you're drained.



I say all this to say...."I simply did not have time to post stuff." You ever have so much crap happening to you that you thought someone was conspiring against you? I mean "A" might not even know "B" but you just feel somehow, they are connected, because there is literally, no way possible for everything to seemingly go on a decline at the same time.

You have to agree with what I'm saying. Problems are enemies to no one. You can be the wealthiest in the world and still have problems. What I don't get is why, people act like you shouldn't have them and that you should always be on your "A" game. Excuse me, unless you have supernatural abilities, you will fall off at some point. Whether it be from posting to your blog, relationship, parenting, working or what have you....you will not perfect everything in your life time. So give people a break. Let them come up for air. And most of all, give yourself one. You have to get dry mouth from talking about people so much. If you give yourself a break and provide others mercy, maybe you will avoid the white crust that forms on the cracks of your mouth from talking so much and the stench of halitosis.

Somebody said that in order for someone to want to follow a blog, you have to talk about people. How about....let's talk about our own junk. If we start there, we'll talk for days. Anyways.......

Sorry for chatting you up. Time for me to give my mouth a break..well, my fingers. I should be more current with my posts now, however,that doesn't mean my problems have subsided....it just means I now have time and energy.

image found at: www.kf6nvr.net/blog/archives/cat_work.html

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment