Dez Bryant....Is Your Mother A Prostitute?

8:28 PM / Posted by ProfoundThought /


(this image was found at: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/28/1601113/miami-dolphins-gm-apologizes-to.html)


Stop!
And rewind
Please just take a moment and allow me
To replay that line…..
“Is your mother a prostitute?”

Somebody must have said
That prostitution is hereditary
I’m still trying to figure out
If asking a question of that latitude is ordinary

And who has the balls to come out
And ask someone’s most sacred business?
As a result of Ireland’s negligence
It’s now full blown and broadcast on television

I wish you would ask me what my mother did……..

That doesn’t have anything to do with
All the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears I put in.

Just to make it this far, then to be humiliated….
I don’t care what your concerns are
Your interview was over-rated!

Imagine walking in a job interview to work at a school
And then have them ask about all the dudes..
Your mother slept with.

Perhaps they should question
Whether you sister is trickin’
And if she’s not
What kind of positions….
She likes in bed

I mean there’s no limit to what
They should be able to ask
Working for the NFL
Gives them a free pass…..

To harass and make you feel less of a person.

Props to Bryant
He could have been in there cursing
Cause that…….
Was a cheap shot

Anybody feel different?

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment