Economic Surprises

9:48 PM / Posted by ProfoundThought /




I was so elated today
That I had money in my account
Ate a full meal
Cleaned up my house
Went to kiss my babies and
Was doing oh so fine
Until I checked out my account
That said I didn’t have a dime
Instead I only got
Three red numbers.

Like sitting in the heat
With no water in the summer
Man I’m thirstin’ for money
And I just got paid
Now I’m mad at the rich
Who always got it made
Looking at movies
Mad at the stars
Cause they don’t have to be pressed
About bills and jobs
Every second of the day
To me is a surprise
And I don’t mean
When you walk in the house
And open your eyes….
To find out your having a party

Instead you find out,
You ain’t got no lights
And all you can eat for dinner
Is beans and rice
Kids need clothes
Baby needs milk
Can’t past the rental office
Cause you full of guilt
You’re back in your rent
You’ve been payin’ a little at a time
Praying to God
They won’t say that line….
You got until…

So you curse the government
They’ve done this to me
Got a sister or brother struggling hard to take care
Family

You’ve thought about it once
Then you think about it twice
I’m gonna quit my job
So I can get that nice….
Welfare check, section-8, Medicaid, and food stamps
Working Sucks!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment